The grants awarded by ENSTA Bretagne are reserved for French nationals or students from a European member state.
There is an exception for foreign students on the condition that they have lived and have had a fiscal household in France for at least two years.
Merit-based scholarships are not awarded by ENSTA Bretagne.
How does it work?
The grants awarded by ENSTA Bretagne are calculated in the same way as the CROUS according to 3 criteria (parents’ income, number of dependent children in the family, distance from place of study).
The files to complete can be downloaded below or requested by email or telephone (from the month of April onwards) from the bursar (contact details below). They can also be obtained directly from this service from the start of the new academic year.
The scholarship request file should be returned to office A 103 or sent to the Bursar at ENSTA Bretagne by 13 September 2019 (postal address at the bottom of the page or email Mme Cabon). New students should return it by postal service.
ENSTA Bretagne, Bureau RH
2, rue François Verny
29806 BREST CEDEX 9
The scholarship request file is to be submitted before the 13 September 2019.
The scholarship award committee meets in October.
The grant is paid in 3 instalments staggered over the year (October, January, March).
Scholarship students have their school fees reimbursed.
Documents required for the scholarship request file:
- Photocopies of your Livret de Famille (French Family Record Book)
- 2018 income tax notice of assessment (stating income for 2017) or tax exemption notification
- 2019 – 2020 Certificats de scolarité (school admission certificates) for brothers and/or sisters registered for higher education. (The certificates are to be provided before the end of the month of September).
- Any justification of specific situations (divorce judgements etc)
- Any conditional offer received from the CROUS for another school.
NB : a grant cannot be awarded for retakes, a « césure » (sabbatical) year or for a fourth year of studies completed in another school.