1st year: Business discovery internship
(minimum 4 weeks)
- learn about a company or professional organization while working in production (practical internship);
- observe professional environments and understand how they function;
- judge your implication in the work and develop your career plan.
2nd year: Engineering assistant technical internship
(minimum 12 weeks or 16 weeks for internships abroad)
- gain a practical understanding of the engineer's role in the company while testing your scientific, technical and organizational skills.
This internship should contribute to confirming your chosen career path. Interns’ task within the company consists of working on a technical project and applying theoretical knowledge, especially in business management and human sciences.
3rd year: Final-year project
(minimum 21 weeks)
- demonstrate your ability to implement your knowledge and skills in a real-life industrial environment;
- demonstrate your aptitude to manage a project while meeting time, budget and quality targets.
Students write a thesis which they defend before a jury of teachers and scientific and industrial professionals.