This Lab-STICC team focuses on statistical methods and signal processing algorithms. It applies them to telecommunication, electronic warfare, robotics, embedded systems, the Internet of Things, and biomedical applications, focusing on cognitive radio and smart antennas.
- Smart farming
- Internet of Things
- Electronic warfare
- Telecommunications, beamforming
- Blind signal processing methods
- Spectrum sensing
- Cognitive radio
- Game theory
- Wireless transmission
ENSTA Bretagne is involved in the following research programs
MEDICAL APPLICATIONS WORKING WITH THE MILITARY HOSPITAL AND THE REGIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL CENTER (CHRU) IN BREST:
- Acquisition and processing of the electrocardiograms of a fetus and its mother using wireless sensors.
- Characterization and classification of deep vein thrombosis (blood clot, Figure 1).
- Using EEG (electroencephalography) and EMG (electromyography) signals for wheelchair control by a paraplegic individual.
USING EOG (ELECTRO-OCULOGRAPHY) SIGNALS TO ENABLE PARALYZED INDIVIDUALS TO ACTIVATE AND BROWSE A WEB PAGE
- Limb volume measurement using a 3D camera.
- Making a wireless ECG sensor.
- Building a simulator for the faculty of medicine.
- 3D vein mapping.
RIIME : a France-Maghreb research program on engineer training in responsible innovation
December 03 2019